Afterpay is a payment option that allows you to buy what you want today, and pay later in 4 equal instalments interest free.
How it works
What do you need to use Afterpay?
1. Is there a minimum spend on Afterpay?
2. Is there a maximum spend on Afterpay?
Yes, the maximum order value (including delivery) for Afterpay is AUD$1,000.
3. How do I select to pay using Afterpay?
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment option at the checkout.
4. Do I need to register with Afterpay prior to making my first Afterpay purchase with Bed Bath N’ Table?
No, you don’t. Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout and follow the instructions to create an account.
5. Do I need to fill out a credit application form to use Afterpay?
Your Afterpay account will be linked to your nominated credit or debit card that has already been approved via your chosen credit card provider. You do not need to fill out a credit application form.
6. I am using Afterpay for the first time. What information do I need to provide?
For customers using Afterpay for the first time, you will need to provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase. However, once your first Afterpay order is approved by Afterpay and you activate your account by choosing a password, your Afterpay account will be created and you will be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your Afterpay log in details upon checkout.
7. How long does it take for payment via Afterpay to be approved?
Your payment should be approved instantly, providing there are no issues with your credit card or bank account.
8. When will my online order (paid for using Afterpay) be sent to me?
When you pay for online orders using Afterpay, your order will be processed and dispatched the same way as any other online order. For more information on processing times to our Delivery & Returns page.
9. Can I split an order to pay some by Afterpay and the rest by credit card or PayPal?
No, you cannot split your payment types. You can place separate orders – one to be paid for via Afterpay, and the other to be paid for by credit card or PayPal.
10. Can I exchange an item purchased with Afterpay?
Yes, you can exchange your online purchases made using Afterpay in-store only. Any additional payment required must be paid in cash or credit card. If an exchange is for a lower priced item than the original Afterpay purchase, a refund will be processed back to the Afterpay account.
11. Can I return items paid for using Afterpay?
12. I have a further question regarding Afterpay. Who should I contact?
If you have any further questions regarding Afterpay, you can contact Afterpay customer service via this link.
Refunds & Exchanges
By choosing Afterpay payment option customers are entering into a legally binding agreement with Afterpay.